Monday, September 28, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

My mother has not approved of the majority of the guys I have dated. Ater meeting them she always warned me, "Brittany, you are playing with fire, do not date this guy". I tend to go for guys who (as politely as possible), don't have a lot going on. In her words, "you date guys that you feel sorry for" (awesome). After about 6 months I usually realize she is right and have to break up with them even though I'm head over 6 inch heels. It's devestating and I have accepted that I am a masochist. Going to New York was the same. I knew when I left for the city that I was, "playing with fire". I started out intrigued, decided to dip my toes in the water, and got burned...bad. I was the sweet, naive girl and NYC had heartbreaker written all over it and just like most good girls that get a taste of something new and exciting, have decided to make it my goal to find my way back...for a very extended stay? Perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment