Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Bunny with Extra Fur, Please


I awoke to the sound of my church bells alarm this morning. I should probably change that because I find myself cursing it most mornings and cursing church bells...well that's just not nice. I've heard that you can record your own voice as a daily alarm, I may ask my ex if he would like to do the job...cursing him is right in every way. It immediately felt like one of those mornings when you just want to lay in bed and watch SATC reruns allllll day and text boys until one of them agrees to deliver Bread Co. chicken noodle soup to you bedside. So I was super cozy in my warm bed and I had on the cutest jammies (new J. Crew nighty dress...ADORABLE and sexy in a super preppy, good girl way...not like my other sexies from fellow bad girl, first name Victoria, last name Secret). So I slowly pulled up my eye blinders, pulled off the covers, went to the window and saw that the sky was gray and everything in sight was snow white. Immediately part of me (all of me) was sad that I was not in Colorado at the bottom of a beautiful mountain sipping a Fragile Baby while trying my best to look sexy while bundled in layers of ski apparel. My vision is as follows: Me in tight black, modern cut (Low on the waist, flared at the calf) ski pants (My butt looks super cute and a just a little bit tighter). I have on a matching black ski coat with LOTS of fur around the hood. My hair (Which has tons of blonde highlights in this vision) is in a sassy, messy, little bun on the top of my head. I have Chanel goggles resting on the top of my head (Butterflies at the thought!), and diamonds (Cartier Platinum 1.51 ctw round studs) in my ears. Oh and my lips are nude with LOTS of gloss (Gotta make sure my smile shines through the snow and drift on the top of the mountains). So there it is...that's my vision. I left my window, put on my slipps, walked to the bathroom in a love sick for the mountains daze and ran a hot bath (That I pretended was a hot tub on the deck of a $12 million condo in Telluride). God, please take me to the mountains...I will be a such a good, good girl and if you throw in the studs, I will forever be your angel. Until then...I sit here in my faux (shhh) fur Forever 21 oversized vest with my black, knee high boots and black leggings. My hair is in a messy, little bun on top of my head and my jewelry...well, I am boasting no Cartier, but feeling some sass none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment