Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm Sorry




Hi...how have you been? I hope you didn't forget about me, I didn't you....

I know we haven't talked in a while but it's just that...sometimes I get so busy and then time goes by and I push you out of my head and try to forget about all the time that has passed and and before I know it, it's been so long that it feels awkward and I don't want to look at you because it only reminds me of all the time that has passed and then I start thinking about you again and it becomes so frequent because I know I need to reach out and finally a day comes where I have nothing to do but sit in my bed alone after work because I've chosen to do this stupid twenty one day cleanse (it's so horrible, I have to tell you about it) and it's made me so crazy that my boyfriend has ditched me for Napa (can you believe??) and I got a new job (ohmygosh I'm just so overwhelmed), and I live in this new town (Denver, remember?) where I have exactly one friend (she's so fun-you'll love her) and she is at the circus with her boyfriend and so I get in my bed at 5:00pm, and open my computer, and I check my email, and Facebook, and Houzz, and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (don't ask, it was bad) and Instagram, and Twitter, and West Elm, and finally....you. After five long months...I check you. And then I come to my senses and realize I really do miss you and it's been far too long. And I decide that I need to pay attention to you. Again.

 I promise I'll be better this time, Vodka and Birthday Cake.

Love,

Brittany xo






No comments:

Post a Comment