Friday, August 21, 2009

Pillow Fight on a Friday Night

Tonight three generations of women in my family got together for a "girls sleepover". FYI- I miss a night out about as much as a pastor misses church. So I packed my overnight bag this morning and was fine with staying in until a girlfriend invited (totally tempted) me to grab dinner and drinks at Napoli. A sugar free RBV sounded sooooo much more refreshing than Raspberry Crystal Light, but being the good girl that I am, I kept my word and headed over to my momma's after work. We had some red bean soup, a family tradition (amaz), took an evening stroll, and while watching America's Funniest Home Videos, polished off that raspberry iced tea. I'm not converting, but I think a Friday night off every once in a while does the body good. zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment