Thursday, August 27, 2009

There's Something About Mary

Yes, there is definitely something about her. I was invited by a girlfriend to see Mary Poppins at the Fox last night. First off, let me say that these tickets are as good as they get, dead center third row...I LOVE when she invites me because seeing the show that close...it's out of control. Back to Mary. I didn't remember much of the story line before going. I think I've seen the movie once...prob 18 (omg) years ago. I remembered that Mar was this nanny lady who flew around with her umbrella and fed children spoons full of sugar. That is it. Also, the Mary I remembered, she was an older woman who had no sex appeal. Let me just tell you, Mary has some serious sass and I swear, a little sexy cloud follows her around at all times. Somewhere, somehow Mary fell off the radar of sexy, strong, female, role models...but she is back. The girl does not dress sexy, yet looks completely hot. No more homeless chic, MP has brought back the sexiness in being put together and proper. She shows NO cleav or legs, yet all you think about is how good she looks. She explains herself NEVER and does what she wants. She comes and goes when she pleases and people do whatever she says without blinking an eye. I think all young children need to see MP in action. Girls will see that you don't need to prance around with your belly out and cleavage up to your chin to be sexy and boys, well they will have a real appreciation for a girl that does what she wants, looks good without looking like a hoe, and doesn't tolerate any BS. Mary is the new Miley.

2 comments:

  1. "Mary is the new Miley." HAHAHA. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to Pop Ms Poppins...if you know what I mean!

    Is it Fall yet?

    Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete